Showroom Sales Consultant
Dedece is searching for a keen sales person who is interested in a career in the architectural and design community.
Whilst the role is based in our Melbourne showroom, communication with our National team is also expected .
The brands we work with specialize in innovations to the architectural and design community.
The position comes with an attractive Base Salary, Super and a Sales Commission incentive scheme.
Reporting to the Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to :
- Responsible for the sales and servicing of the furniture portfolio of products for the VIC market
- Develop strong relationships with retail clients and small designers / decorators
- Achieve set sales targets as determined by management
- Seek to actively promote dedece product to our client base
- Provide showroom assistance & support existing staff when required
- Maintaining the showroom displays and samples of the furniture ranges at all times
In addition to the above the successful candidate should demonstrate:
- A passion for customer service excellence.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with diverse clientele and staff.
Experience in design based, commercial high end furniture sales experience is essential.
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume along with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience.